Current News

Pilgrim Church Council Spotlight!

We will be highlighting the various committees at Pilgrim Church and giving updates about the great things that are happening. We have an update below from Doug Johnston, Chair of the Mission Committee.

Through the continuing, generous support of the Congregation, your Mission Committee has provided help to these causes, among others: 
The UCC Strengthen-the-Church Offering
The Southern New England Conference has decided that 80% of this year’s offering will be used to expand the support to include Faith Formation and Youth and Young Adult Ministries of the entire Conference, and will also go to support our various outdoor ministry settings. The other 20% will be used to support ministries in the national setting.
Baby Goods Collection for LexRAP - three mothers are expecting in the next few months  
gently used goods collected and stored at the church - catalogued and safely distributed by specific request
A very generous anonymous donor for the families to buy a carseat
The wonderful work of The Lurie Center for Autism in Lexington
A multidisciplinary clinical, research, training and advocacy program dedicated to treating individuals with autism spectrum disorder and other developmental disorders across the lifespan. Decades of research and treatment have helped many children and adults and their families manage this complex diagnosis.  
Additionally, Council met on May 19, 2020. If you are interested in reading the minutes from the May Church Council meeting, they are available HERE.

Learn More